Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fanta Grape

When I was little, I used to frequent a corner store KFC near my dad’s store. I’d ask for a one piece feed, just a single drumstick, some of the mashed potatoes and a large Fanta Grape. They were best, pity they’re so difficult to find nowadays…

I remember once when I was holding my tray, when I tripped and my large Fanta Grape flew through the air, in slow motion and splashed all over the floor. I was about 7 years old and I was on the verge of tears when this wonderful KFC lady came over to tell me that she’s got me a new brand new large Fanta Grape! How good is that?

Just woke up this morning in a reminiscing mood. Isn’t it wonderful how uncomplicated life was when we were kids? Away from the BMWs, designer clothes, latest gadgets, Rolex etc.

All I want is my large Fanta Grape and I’ll be happy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home